Friday 25 January 2013

Dear Charlie,
Delivering a bad news is never easy. Especially for someone like me who overthink everything; what are they gonna say? how would they respond? etc. I don't really wanna tell you what happened today but let's just say I have to deliver a bad news; I failed on my application. I don't really wanna tell you much but the feeling of failure and letting people down sadden me. I mean, who doesn't? I think what makes me sad even more is the fact that I let my parents down. I know, they don't accept the term 'down', I mean, I just couldn't give what they want; what I want. Not yet. Only my parents and my other friend that knows precisely what happen and I don't plan to tell anyone about it since I'm gonna bawl my eyes out when I tell them about this.

My mum said it's God's will and it isn't what's best according to Him and that everything happens for a reason. I agreed. I just wish I can figure out the 'reason' soon or wish He leads me to what's best according to Him in near future. Either way, I am praying for broader shoulders.

I am down right now but soon be up.

Love always,
Fida

No comments:

Post a Comment