Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dear Charlie,
I decided to write to you. I know I'm not the only one who writes to you, I know there are at least hundred people write to you every day and I know you don't have time to read all the letters and that's okay. I understand though. Since the novel and movie about you are a major hit, I guess many people try to reach you. I guess they just need to know that someone out there listens and understand and doesn't try to sleep with people even if they could have. They need to know that these people exist. Sound familiar?

I am currently listening to this mix tape/ album that this person gives via his website for free. I don't even know him but I guess he has a good taste in music; I like all the songs so far and the artists are not very familiar to my ears. Nevertheless, I love this mixtape. This probably the highlight of my day so far; downloading good musics.

My sister has tried to drag me out of the house for the whole day but I just don't feel like going out these days. I also promised my friend to take her out since she'll be in town until this Friday but I haven't spoken to her since her brother's wedding. I guess, I'm gonna break my promise to her. I'm such a bad friend. Have you ever felt like this? All I want to do is sleep in my room and watch Korean reality shows but my mind tell me different thing. It tells me to focus on my future which, somehow, very blurry.

My brother called me, he needs my help for his assignment. I guess I have to go now. I'll write again soon.

Love always,
Fida

No comments:

Post a Comment